Thursday 16 October 2014

World Travelling Kids speak!!

The Kids speak


Nina
My best of our journey was Hawaii. I love my Mum and Dad and sister, but Alana is not being nice to me, because she does not want me to rummage through her bag to find the shells that I’ve picked up in Hawaii.I loved surfing and I love my granny and my grandpa too. AND my other Granma and Grandpa.
My favorite animal was the elephant in the Beijing Zoo. My favorite was in Mongolia, because I loved to ride on the horse.
I like the food in Scotland the best and when my daddy give me eggs to eat.
Bye bye.


Philippa
I love travelling around the world because I love America because there I saw my friends. I am very excited for Nina’s birthday in Cambodia. And I love painting and I love my big sister, Alana. My favorite thing in China was to see the Pandas in China zoo. The Great Wall of China was amazing because I got a pink Chinese dress there.
In Mongolia we rided the camels to a sand dune. We played on the sand dune and my gloves and socks and shoes got filled up with sand. I felt irritated that my dada had to help me to clean it out.
Thank you for listening, bye bye.

Thomas
We had a good time but my best country or City was obviously Greenville, South Carolina, U.S.A. I also quite enjoyed seeing an American Football game (on T.V) Calorina Panthers against the Buffalo Bills. Hawaii was nice it was really peaceful and the only noise was cars, we stayed on an island called Oahu were the Capital city of all of Hawaii was, Honolulu. The Lego Movie was the most popular movie we watched.
Thanks for reading remember I am
Thomas
Johannes
Andreas
Theron


Alana
 Had a great time in south Carolina were we saw Arwen we also went  to Hawaii and I learned how to surf by my amazing dad. We saw dolphin tale 2 in cinema and after we went and met pastor Joe Onesai over lunch. He broke his neck in American football but God healed him when he had recoverd he asked to go back but they had an I.D saing that he’d broke his neck but they wouldn’t let him in, then he became a body builder and he still is strong now as an father and grandfather to the children of his three daughters
In China we went to being zoo.We saw the pandas eating bamboo and not much people get to see them in action because they are lazy but we saw them in action.My favorite animal was the tiger and especially the snow ones. I loved Mongolia because it was so so quiet and peaceful but the toilet were just a big drop and now we are in Vietnam and I can compare the sea to Hawaii.
Hope you have enjoyed our blog. Please comment and subscribe to our blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Leigh, Ben and Iona! We are reading your blog at bedtime and loving seeing your adventures. Iona says I hope you have a lovely time and Ben says he likes the pictures from the boat in Vietnam. And we all send big hugs and look forward to reading/ seeing more of your news xxx